PSW Gallery


Photoshop's Way Gallery or simply PSW Gallery is a place where I keep the pictures I've changed with Photoshop and all the work I make with our software. It's some kind of a portfolio, my album or something like that, but I decided to call it gallery because you can have your picture there too.

In order to have your picture on our gallery you just need to send it to: kalelbusiness@gmail.com. And I'll make sure your art goes to the gallery as fast as possible. I guessed it was a good idea to create our closer community. Hope you like the idea.

Note: If you want to download any image for your computer do not copy and save them. Ask me and I'll send you with the best quality :)

..::PSW GALLERY::..

Logo for Photoshop's Way 1.
Click here to see


Logo for Photoshop's Way 2.
Click here to see


Pop Art using Michael Rosenbaum from Smallville TV show.
Click here to see


Sunflower Wallpaper
Click here to see


Max Payne effect
Click here to see


0 comments: