Photoshop's Way Toolbar














Hey hey my friends, I have been kind of busy lately, so I wasn't able to post more tutorials. But today I want to add another tutorial for you all. So keep connected :)

But for now I have another add-on for every fan/visitor that is interested. It's a toolbar for Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer that has a lot of great features:


  • Search Form
  • RSS integrated
  • Message Box
  • Chat Room
  • Radio
and much more...

Here is the link for you to download the toolbar (CLICK HERE)
. It's FREE, easy and fast to install. Give it a try :)

I am using it already

All the best my friends

Kal El

2 comments:

Kal El said...

My Lay Susan, I am so glad to have such a gentle person leaving a comment on my blog, so I thank you for that and for your opinion about Photoshop's Way!

And yes! Keep visiting it, you are very welcome.

If you have anything to ask, suggest or say, feel free to do it. I will gladly read it.

And if you need any help with Photoshop, feel free as well to ask.

All the best

Kal El

Kal El said...

I mean:

*My lady

sorries :)